I love Cupcakes

I love Cupcakes

Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013

Rezept vom 16.07.2013: Peanut Butter Pretzel Chunk Cookies (Vegan)

My first guess today was to post another recipe with bananas, because I got this delicious looking picture of a Sour Cream Banana Bread from Allan this morning!


But then I noticed the plenty of banana recipes I already got here.
So I decided to post a recipe of my second favorite and probably America's favorite ingredient:
Peanut Butter <3

You can get lots of things with peanut butter here, like PB Snickers, PB Twix, PB Oreos, PB M&M's, PB Cups, PB Baking Chips, PB Bars, PB Ice Cream and so on...
There are also a few snacks which combine peanut butter and pretzels! I love the combination of sweet & salty :)
That's why I decided to give you my favorite PB & Pretzel Cookie Recipe today!
It's definitely not low fat but sooooooo delicious!!

Peanut Butter Pretzel Chunk Cookies
 
 
 
Ingredients:
 
200g butter or margarine, softened
175g brown sugar
100g Creamy Peanut Butter
2 eggs (oder 2 EL Sojamehl + 4 EL Wasser)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
300g flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup Peanut Butter Chips
2 cups pretzel pieces, salted
0,5 cup peanuts, roasted & salted
 
Method:
 
Heat oven to 175°C.
  
Beat butter, sugar and peanut butter in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour and baking soda; add to butter mixture, blending well. Stir in peanut butter chips, peanuts and 1 cup broken pretzel pieces. Shape dough into 1-1/2 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press one remaining pretzel on each cookie.
 
Bake 12 to 13 minutes or until light brown around the edges. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack; cool completely. Makes about 48 cookies.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen