I love Cupcakes

I love Cupcakes

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013

Rezept vom 18.07.2013: Vegan Dark Chocolate

Tonight I got my Vegan Dark Chocolate recipe for you, which I got from this book, because Allan asked for it.
I also got a recipe for Vegan White Chocolate, but I'm sorry, it is at home, so I'm gonna give this to you as soon as I'm back!

I've never tasted a more delicious chocolate <3

Vegan Chocolate



Ingredients:
 
90g cocoa butter
95g almond butter (creamy and no sugar added, just almonds please!)
40g agave syrup
1/2 tsp. vanilla
60g cocoa (unsweetend)
1 pinch of salt
nuts, dried fruits or anything you would like to have on your chocolate ;)
 
Method:
 
Melt the cocoa butter, then add all other ingredients and stir until well combined.
Fill in chocolate forms and add nuts, fruits, ... of choice or make just plain chocolate.
I prefere chocolate with some roasted nuts or peanut butter chips or little cookies and some sea salt *gg*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen