I love Cupcakes

I love Cupcakes

Freitag, 21. August 2015

Bilder vom 21.08.2015: Blossom Du Jour - Vegan Fast Food in New York

After having a fancy dinner on the first night and fancy cocktails on second night it was time to slow down a bit on the third day.
The day I spent in Brooklyn, walking through Prospect Park and doing some shopping in Manhattan afterwards.
In the evening I met another nice guy from the Vegan Facebook Group of NY and sat with him at Union Square, listening to some music and enjoying the evening. Afterwards we walked to the High Line, which is one of the most beautifulst parks in the city, as it is an old railway track.


 The day made me hungry, as I'm not used to walk that much.
But eventhough it's much better than taking the subway, as you always feel cooked after you used it, because it's sooooooooooooo hot in there o.O

So on our way back we stopped at a vegan fast food place, which my friend knew already.


And it was good though!

There are two things about NY:
1. They make really really good food, even the fast food!
2. They are also the best in making a lot of rubbish! =( You get your food mainly already packed in plastic or something like that, eventhough if you are sitting and eating in the shop. That's sad, isn't it?

Anyway, my wrap was delicious though! =)


I had:

SMOKY AVOCADO WRAP
avocado, smoked tempeh, tomato, lettuce,
chipotle aioli

SWEET POTATO WEDGES 
ketchup

which were not as good as the wrap, because they were not really crispy or salted at all =(

COOKIES & CREAM SHAKE

which was sooooooooooo sweet, half of the sugar would have been better though!


But all in all I can highly recommend this wrap ;-)

So maybe next time no fries and shake, but two wraps instead :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen