I love Cupcakes

I love Cupcakes

Sonntag, 23. August 2015

Bilder vom 23.08.2015: Fresh & Co. - Lite Vegan Lunch in New York

Yesterday was a day to relax!
My leg hurt after walking all the days without stopping through New York City =(
Though I met Marc S Wood from the Vegans of New York Facebook Group to relax and lie down in the sun in Central Park =)
Weather was hot and sunny, so it was just perfect!

By the afternoon we got a little hungry though and Marc took me to Fresh & Co. a place where you can get salads, paninis, quinoa bowls and vegan desserts!
They got stores all over New York City, which is great.
I did not make any pictures yesterday, but enjoyed my vegan salad for sure ;-)
They got many options, you can whether just create your own salad or pick a vegan option from them, same for bowls and they got three vegan paninis / burgers as well.

I enjoyed it very much! So much that I went there for brunch, I actually had breakfast and lunch in one, today again =)

This is what I got today:

Own creation of salad
Mixed Greens
Cherrytomatoes
Olives
Cucumber
Grilled Corn
Grilles Portobello Mushrooms
Balsamic Vinagrette 



Portobello Burger 
Multigrain panini
Mixed grilled veggies
Lettuce






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen